"Requires patience and lots of mana, but its effectiveness is without question"
- Slower firing, higher mana using, more powerful version of the Magma Rifle.
- Excellent weapon, very powerful, kills most enemies with one shot, which is good because it has a slow fire rate. It uses a lot of mana, and the projectiles are slow, not to mention very self damaging if you're too close to your own blasts.
- Primary fire launches one shot for 6 mana.
- Secondary fire launches three in a triangle pattern that spreads out for 10 mana. The secondary fire is best suited for swarms or very tough enemies due to it's spread fire and splash damage combined.
- Worth keeping round till the end of the game.