"Dozens of spikes in all directions. Extremely effective on crowded areas"
- The Porcupine Bomb deals damage on impact and launches numerous spikes outwards. Although the description says 'dozens', the bomb actually only ejects 8 spikes in the horizontal plane from where it exploded. The spikes have a slight bullet drop.
- Each spike inflicts poison upon enemies. Every shot consumes a low amount of mana and the weapon can be thrown quickly.
- Secondary fire throws three bombs instead of one, for a longer reload time.
- It is great for taking out groups of enemies and can handle flying enemies better than the Firestorm Grenade because of the shrapnel.
- The initial blast can harm the player, but the spikes cannot.